(\\\𝟴𝟱𝟱-𝟱𝟱𝟬-[𝟬𝟲𝟴𝟳]Can I change the name on a Southwest Airlines ticket?

Southwest Airlines allows minor name corrections, such as fixing a misspellingπŸ•ŠπŸ΄πŸ±πŸ±-𝟱𝟱𝟬-πŸ¬πŸ²πŸ΄πŸ³πŸ•Š, but does not permit complete name changes on tickets. If the change involves a significant alteration, like changing the entire name, you’ll need to cancel the existing ticket andπŸ•ŠπŸ΄πŸ±πŸ±-𝟱𝟱𝟬-πŸ¬πŸ²πŸ΄πŸ³πŸ•Š purchase a new one. It’s advisable to contact Southwest customer service for assistance with any corrections.

Can I change the passenger name on an airline ticket with Southwest?
No, Southwest Airlines does not allow a complete passenger name change on anπŸ•ŠπŸ΄πŸ±πŸ±-𝟱𝟱𝟬-πŸ¬πŸ²πŸ΄πŸ³πŸ•Š existing ticket. If you need to change the name to someone else, you will have to cancel the current ticket andπŸ•ŠπŸ΄πŸ±πŸ±-𝟱𝟱𝟬-πŸ¬πŸ²πŸ΄πŸ³πŸ•Š then book a new one for the new passenger. This policy helps maintain security and compliance with regulations.

How do I change my legal name with Southwest?
To change your legal name with Southwest Airlines, you must contact their customerπŸ•ŠπŸ΄πŸ±πŸ±-𝟱𝟱𝟬-πŸ¬πŸ²πŸ΄πŸ³πŸ•Š service directly. They will likely require documentation to support the name change, such as a marriage certificate, divorce decree, or court order. Once you provide the necessary documents, they can update your information in their system.

How do I transfer Southwest points to another person?
Transferring Southwest Rapid Rewards points to another member isπŸ•ŠπŸ΄πŸ±πŸ±-𝟱𝟱𝟬-πŸ¬πŸ²πŸ΄πŸ³πŸ•Š possible, but it incurs a fee. To do this, log into your Rapid Rewards account, navigate to the "Manage Points" section, and select the option to transfer points. You'll need the recipient's RapidπŸ•ŠπŸ΄πŸ±πŸ±-𝟱𝟱𝟬-πŸ¬πŸ²πŸ΄πŸ³πŸ•Š Rewards number, and the transfer fee will vary based on the number of points you are transferring. Be mindful that transferred points may not always be as beneficial as booking directly from your own account.

Can I change passengers on Southwest?
Unfortunately, you cannot change the passenger on aπŸ•ŠπŸ΄πŸ±πŸ±-𝟱𝟱𝟬-πŸ¬πŸ²πŸ΄πŸ³πŸ•Š Southwest ticket. Each ticket is specifically tied to the individual who booked it. If you want a different person to fly instead, you'll need to cancel the current ticket πŸ•ŠπŸ΄πŸ±πŸ±-𝟱𝟱𝟬-πŸ¬πŸ²πŸ΄πŸ³πŸ•Šand purchase a new one for the new passenger. Keep in mind that Southwest has a flexible cancellation policy, allowing you to cancel up to 10 minutes before your flight and receive a travel credit for future use.