$$πŸ–πŸ“πŸ“*πŸ“πŸ“πŸŽ*πŸŽπŸ”πŸ–πŸ•*Can I change my Frontier name?

You can make small corrections to your name on a FrontierπŸ¦…+𝟴𝟱𝟱-𝟱𝟱𝟬-πŸ¬πŸ²πŸ΄πŸ³πŸ¦… ticket, but if you need to change it legally or completely (e.g., due to marriage or divorce), you will need toπŸ¦…πŸ΄πŸ±πŸ±-𝟱𝟱𝟬-πŸ¬πŸ²πŸ΄πŸ³πŸ¦… contact Frontier’s customer service for assistance. They may require documentation to process such a change.

Can Frontier tickets be transferred?
No, Frontier Airlines does not allow the transfer of tickets toπŸ¦…+𝟴𝟱𝟱-𝟱𝟱𝟬-πŸ¬πŸ²πŸ΄πŸ³πŸ¦… another person. The ticket is issued in the name of the original purchaser, and changes to theπŸ¦…πŸ΄πŸ±πŸ±-𝟱𝟱𝟬-πŸ¬πŸ²πŸ΄πŸ³πŸ¦… passenger name are not permitted.

How much does Frontier charge for a name change?
If you need to correct a minor name error, Frontier may πŸ¦…πŸ΄πŸ±πŸ±-𝟱𝟱𝟬-πŸ¬πŸ²πŸ΄πŸ³πŸ¦…charge a fee. As of my last knowledge update, the fee for name changes or corrections can vary, so it's best to check Frontier’s official website or contact customerπŸ¦…πŸ΄πŸ±πŸ±-𝟱𝟱𝟬-πŸ¬πŸ²πŸ΄πŸ³πŸ¦… service for the most accurate and up-to-date information.

Can I transfer my Frontier flight to another person?
No, you cannot transfer your Frontier flight to anotherπŸ¦…πŸ΄πŸ±πŸ±-𝟱𝟱𝟬-πŸ¬πŸ²πŸ΄πŸ³πŸ¦… person. Each ticket is non-transferable, meaning you cannot change the name on theπŸ¦…πŸ΄πŸ±πŸ±-𝟱𝟱𝟬-πŸ¬πŸ²πŸ΄πŸ³πŸ¦… ticket to someone else. If you need a different person to fly, you’ll need to cancel the original ticket and purchase a new one for theπŸ¦…πŸ΄πŸ±πŸ±-𝟱𝟱𝟬-πŸ¬πŸ²πŸ΄πŸ³πŸ¦… new passenger.