Tube Magic Review: Is This the Right Tool for YouTubers? The Best AI Tool for YouTube Growth in 2024

6moons audio reviews: Trafomatic Audio Experience Two

introduction

In today’s digital landscape, YouTube stands as one of the most powerful platforms for content creators and marketers alike. However, with millions of videos vying for attention, achieving success on YouTube can often feel like an uphill battle. This is where Tube Magic comes in, an innovative AI-powered tool designed to simplify the complexities of YouTube management and help creators thrive

💥👉CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE FROM THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE

what is tube magic ?

Tube Magic is an innovative AI-powered tool designed specifically for YouTube creators to streamline their channel management and enhance video performance. Developed by Matt Par, a notable figure in YouTube automation, Tube Magic offers a comprehensive suite of features aimed at helping creators maximize their potential on the platform. Here’s a closer look at what Tube Magic offers:
Key Features of Tube Magic
  1. Video Ideas Generation: Tube Magic allows users to generate unlimited video ideas based on trending topics and successful channels in their niche, ensuring a continuous flow of content inspiration.
  2. Instant Script Writing: The tool provides a scriptwriting feature that automatically generates video scripts based on user-inputted titles and desired lengths, significantly reducing the time spent on this task.
  3. Optimization Tools: Tube Magic offers automatic suggestions for video titles, descriptions, and tags, optimized for SEO. This helps improve the visibility of videos in search results and recommendations.
  4. Community Engagement: The platform includes features that assist in generating community posts and managing audience interactions, fostering a stronger connection with viewers.
  5. AI Insights: Tube Magic provides analytical insights that help creators understand their audience better, tailoring content to meet viewer preferences and engagement patterns.
  6. Future Features: Tube Magic is continually evolving, with plans for additional features like keyword research and advanced video research tools to further assist creators in growing their channels
Table of Contents
  1. What is Tube Magic?
  2. Key Features of Tube Magic
  3. Pros and Cons of Tube Magic
    • Pros
    • Cons
  4. My Personal Experience with Tube Magic
  5. Pricing for Tube Magic: What You Need to Know
  6. Exploring Alternatives to Tube Magic
  7. Conclusion: Is Tube Magic the Right Choice for You?
Benefits of Using Tube Magic
  • Time Efficiency: By automating various tasks, Tube Magic allows creators to focus on producing high-quality content instead of getting bogged down by management details.
  • Enhanced SEO: The tool’s optimization capabilities can lead to better search engine rankings and increased visibility, resulting in more views and subscribers.
  • Improved Creativity: With video ideas and scripts generated quickly, creators can spend more time exploring creative avenues and producing engaging content

Comprehensive Tube Magic Review

Customer Reviews
  • Emily T. ★★★★★
"Game-Changer for My Channel!"
Tube Magic has completely transformed my YouTube workflow. The script-writing feature is a lifesaver, allowing me to create engaging content in a fraction of the time. The video idea generator has also helped me stay relevant with trending topics. Highly recommend it to any serious creator!
  • : Mark R. ★★★★★
"Saves Me Hours Every Week!"
As a busy content creator, I appreciate how Tube Magic automates so many tasks. The SEO optimization suggestions have boosted my video visibility significantly. I only wish there were more templates available, but overall, this tool is fantastic!
  • Sarah L. ★★★★★
"Invaluable Insights!"
The AI-powered insights provided by Tube Magic have helped me understand my audience better than ever. I’ve seen a noticeable increase in engagement since using the tool. The community engagement features are also a great addition. A must-have for YouTubers!
James W. ★★★★★
  • "Easy to Use and Effective!"
    I was initially skeptical about Tube Magic, but the user-friendly interface makes it super easy to navigate. I love how it suggests optimized titles and tags that actually work. The only downside is the learning curve for some advanced features, but it's definitely worth it!
  • Chloe M. ★★★★★
"Fantastic Support and Resources!"
What I love most about Tube Magic is the community aspect. The support team is responsive, and the resources available for learning are excellent. It feels great to be part of a community that genuinely wants to help each other succeed. Highly recommend!
  • Alex D. ★★★★★
"Boosted My Growth!"
Since I started using Tube Magic, my channel's growth has accelerated. The automatic script generation is so efficient, and the video optimization features have made a noticeable difference in my view count. Just a few minor tweaks to the interface would make it perfect, but I can’t imagine working without it now
Tube Magic Pricing Overview

Tube Magic offers flexible pricing plans to cater to different needs, whether you're a beginner YouTuber or an established content creator. Here's a breakdown of the pricing options:
1. Monthly Subscription: $47/month
  • Access to all core features, including video idea generation, scriptwriting, video optimization, and community engagement tools.
  • Ideal for users who prefer to pay as they go and want the flexibility of a month-to-month commitment.
2. Annual Subscription: $41/month (Billed Annually)
  • Save more by opting for the annual plan, which is billed at $492 per year.
  • This plan includes all the features of the monthly subscription, plus extra perks like priority customer support and exclusive access to upcoming features.
3. Tube AI System Course Bundle (with Tube Magic)
  • This special offer includes a one-year free subscription to Tube Magic as part of the Tube AI System Course, which provides comprehensive training on how to build successful YouTube channels using AI tools.
  • The course gives you lifetime access to premium resources and guidance, helping you fully utilize Tube Magic while learning expert strategies for YouTube success.
4. 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
  • Tube Magic offers a 30-day money-back guarantee, allowing you to try the tool risk-free. If you’re not satisfied with the features or results, you can get a full refund within the first 30 days of use.
Special Discounts & Offers
  • Occasionally, Tube Magic runs promotional discounts or bundle deals, which may lower the cost of the annual plan or provide bonus features at a reduced rate
Twister Magic - The Magic Tube – review - Bicycle Cards

Pros and Cons of Tube Magic
When evaluating Tube Magic, it’s important to weigh its strengths and limitations. Here’s a balanced view of the pros and cons to help you make an informed decision:
Pros
  • Comprehensive Analytics: Tube Magic provides detailed performance metrics, helping you understand what works and what doesn’t for data-driven decisions.
  • Enhanced Visibility: The keyword optimization and title ideas features improve your video’s searchability, leading to higher visibility and more views.
  • Efficient Scheduling: Plan and automate your content releases, ensuring a consistent presence on YouTube without the hassle of manual uploads.
  • Engagement Management: Tools for managing comments and automating responses help you maintain a lively and interactive community.
  • Competitor Insights: Compare your channel with competitors to spot trends and opportunities for growth.
Cons
  • Learning Curve: Some users might find the array of features overwhelming initially and may require time to fully utilize Tube Magic’s capabilities.
  • Cost: Depending on the pricing plan you choose, Tube Magic might be an investment that not everyone is willing to make.
  • Feature Overlap: While Tube Magic offers numerous tools, some features may overlap with those of other platforms, potentially making it redundant if you already use similar tools
Pricing for Tube Magic: What You Need to Know

Understanding Tube Magic's pricing options is essential to determine if it aligns with your budget and needs. Tube Magic offers flexible billing options, including annual and monthly plans. Here’s a summary of the pricing structure:
  • Monthly Billing: For those who prefer a pay-as-you-go approach, Tube Magic offers a monthly subscription at $47 per month. This plan includes all core features, making it a good option for users who want to test the tool before committing long-term.
  • Annual Billing: Tube Magic’s annual plan is available at $41 per month, billed annually, providing significant savings compared to the monthly billing option. The annual plan includes all the features of the monthly plan plus additional benefits like the Tube AI System Course. This option is ideal for serious creators committed to using Tube Magic for the long haul.
Each billing option provides access to a robust set of tools designed to enhance your YouTube channel’s performance. By choosing the plan that best fits your budget and needs, you can leverage Tube Magic’s features to optimize your content and grow your audience effectively.
Exploring Alternatives to Tube Magic
While Tube Magic offers a comprehensive suite of tools for YouTube creators, it’s wise to explore other options to ensure you find the best fit for your needs. Here are some notable alternatives to consider:
  • VidIQ: Known for its powerful analytics and keyword research tools, VidIQ helps you optimize your videos for better visibility and engagement. It offers features like real-time statistics, SEO recommendations, and competitor analysis.
  • TubeBuddy: This browser extension provides a range of tools for channel management, including keyword research, bulk processing, and video SEO optimization. TubeBuddy’s intuitive interface makes it a popular choice among YouTube creators.
  • Hootsuite: Although not exclusively for YouTube, Hootsuite’s social media management features can be beneficial for scheduling and promoting YouTube content across various platforms. It also offers analytics to track the performance of your posts.
Conclus
In wrapping up our review, it’s clear that Tube Magic offers a robust set of features designed to enhance your YouTube channel’s performance. With its advanced analytics, keyword optimization, and content scheduling tools, it provides valuable resources for creators looking to optimize their video content and engage with their audience more effectively.
While Tube Magic has many strengths, such as its comprehensive feature set and flexible pricing options, it’s important to consider the potential learning curve and cost. Depending on your specific needs and budget, you might also explore alternatives like VidIQ, TubeBuddy, or Hootsuite, which offer different features and pricing structures

If you are working on a new YouTube channel or already have a channel and are trying to keep up with uploading new videos every week, you already know it takes ages to complete one video!

Hours turn into days as you research keywords, write scripts, brainstorm engaging titles, and check your competitors to find the perfect tags. This complete and honest Tube Magic review will check if this new AI tool for YouTubers really delivers!

I have been in the process of producing videos for my new YouTube channel for a while and doing everything by myself takes a huge amount of time!

This is why I constantly seek new ways to speed up this process. I jumped on the opportunity to sign up for Tube Magic by Matt Par and see what it can do for my video creation.

As a student of Matt Par’s Tube Mastery and Monetization course, I’ve got a unique perspective on whether Tube Magic lives up to the principles taught in the course.

So, let’s dive deep and see if his software can truly implement the strategies that Matt shows in his course, but much faster!

💥👉CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE FROM THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE AND GET GENUINE INFORMATION

Tube Magic by Matt Par

What is Tube Magic By Matt Par

Tube Magic is a new AI tool for YouTubers. It speeds up the video creation, allowing users to create more videos in less time.

Tube Magic perfectly matches the needs of the faceless YouTuber!

Starting a faceless YouTube channel is one of the fully automated business ideas you can start online.

It can generate an engaging complete YouTube video script and give you ideas for new videos based on the content on your channel or your competitor’s channel.

Tube Magic also gives you the specific tags to use on your video when you upload it (so you don’t have to waste time doing keyword research) and also writes your video titles for you.

Tube Magic Matt Par

The original version of the software was called Morise.ai, and it was acquired by Matt Par, the young millionaire YouTuber, in March 2024. Since then, he has continued to develop it and add more exciting features.

💥👉CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE FROM THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE AND GET GENUINE INFORMATION

A Complete & Honest Tube Magic Review –

Tube Magic Features

Tube Magic features

Generate Video Ideas –

The Video Ideas feature is used for the first phase of your video creation.

To get new video ideas, all you need to do is to put your YouTube channel handle or any channel within your niche, and Tube Magic will generate ideas for you.

You will get a new video idea for your channel every time you click the Generate button.

Here is an example: Let’s say I picked one of the YouTube channels in the affiliate marketing niche (this is Ross Minchev’s YouTube channel).

The video idea I got is ‘SEO Strategies to Boost Your Clickbank Earnings in 2024’ — that’s just perfect!

If you like the video idea Tube Magic gave you, you can generate the script directly from this page by clicking the ‘Generate Script’ button.

Video Scripts

When you ask Tube Magic to generate a video script for you, you will write the title of the video, select the type of video, and specify the number of words your script should be. That’s it!

Video script generator

Once you click ‘Generate,’ your script will be ready in no time!

I took a screenshot of the intro of the new video script it generated for me –

AI script generator

Here are all the video script templates you can choose from –

A general script

A short (up to 60 seconds)

A ‘How-To’ video

A script outline

A list video

Script Outline

This feature is a huge time saver. If you want Tube Magic to generate the script outline for you so you can take it and elaborate on each bullet point yourself, this is the feature to use. Let’s see how it will generate an outline for our video. I took a screenshot of the beginning of the outline, as you can see it gives you not only the bullet point but also key points to discuss for each of these bullet points –

Script outline

Good to note that the video script outline generates this outline based on Matt Par’s best practices that he follows when he creates Faceless YouTube videos.

Video Research –
This is a really cool feature. By typing a keyword that you want to create a video for, you can get the most viral videos on YouTube for that keyword. You can also add filters like a Date Range, Views and Relevancy.

Here is an example of a search I did for the keyword ‘side hustle ideas’ (I took a screenshot of the first three results) –

YouTube Keyword Research

This is just a cool feature! If you have been using another YouTube tool just for keyword research on YouTube, you know how valuable this information is.

With TubeMagic, you can enter a seed keyword in your niche. The tool will generate all semantic and long-tail keywords, as well as their monthly search volume on YouTube, the competition, and the score that TubeMagic gives to that keyword, so you’ll know if it’s worth pursuing or not.

Here is a screenshot I took from searching the keyword – affiliate marketing (the screenshot is just taking the beginning of the page) –

YouTube Keyword Research

Warp Upload

The Warp Upload tool will generate your video title, description, and tags! All you need to do is upload your video to YouTube as ‘unlisted’ and then copy and paste the URL of this unlisted video into TubeMagic.

TubeMagic will transcribe your video so it can give you the best meta data (title, description, and tags) to optimize your ranking on YouTube.

The tags are created by analyzing other viral videos in your niche to find the best ones for your video.

Logs Feature
All the video ideas and video scripts you create in Tube Magic are automatically stored and saved in the Logs section, so you won’t need to worry about losing any of your work. This is also good if you want to revisit something you started weeks or months ago.

Community Posts –
If you are not familiar with community posts, they are short-form content (which could be text, images, quizzes, polls, and more). Community posts are another way of engaging your audience by asking them to comment or answer questions on YouTube.

All you need to do to generate a community post for your YouTube channel is just put in your channel handle (or a competitor’s handle) and click ‘Generate.’

Here is an example I created by copying and pasting a competitor’s YouTube channel’s handle –

I would say that this is pretty good!

My Videos Tab

The videos tab is at the top menu; this is where all your complete videos will be saved.

Feature Ideas

Matt also wants to get customers’ feedback and see what other features they want to include in Tube Magic. Customers can post on the Future Ideas page, and Matt Par and his team will review their ideas.

You will be able to post your ideas and also vote on others’ people suggestions.

Have a look at the Featured Ideas page screenshot below –

What are Some of the Upcoming Features?

Here are some of the cool features that Matt is working on –

• If you prefer your dashboard to be light in color, for example, you will be able to choose a light mode.
  • My Documents folder is coming soon.
  • The keyword research feature is also in progress! Once it is finished, you won’t have to pay for a separate YouTube keyword tool like VidIQ.
  • The TubeMagic keyword research tool will allow you to see a keyword’s monthly search volume, YouTube competition, and even the score that Tube Magic gives this keyword (combining the search and competition data) so you’ll know how easy or difficult it will be to rank your video on YouTube for this keyword.
  • Video summary and video chapter generators.

Tube Magic Facebook Group
The Tube Magic community is the place to get full support for any questions you have about the tool, whether you encounter problems or just want to make suggestions.

It is also a great place to engage and connect with other YouTubers who use this software.

Tube Magic Reviews

Pros & Cons

Pros –

• It saves hours of work for each video you create! It generates your video scripts, helps you develop video ideas, writes engaging titles, and even researches the best tags you want to add to your videos.
  • Very user-friendly layout and dashboard. There is no need to watch lengthy tutorials or waste time figuring out how to use this software. When you click on the ‘AI Tools’ tab, you can see all the tools in front of you, and all other settings are on the left-hand side menu.
  • Tube Magic gets new updates every month! Matt Par generates a few hundred thousand dollars a year just from ads on his faceless YouTube channels, and as a super-motivated person, he is updating this software according to his needs.
  • You get access to a community of YouTubers using the software and Matt himself, who responds to questions about the software and records feedback from the community.

Cons

The monthly price can be a bit expensive for beginners. However, if you calculate the time it takes you to do all these tasks yourself (like research, scripting, finding tags, etc.), you would probably conclude that saving 2-3 days of work every month is worth much more than $47.

Tube Magic Pricing

Tube Magic costs $47 a month and includes all the features.

This software has no limitations, which means you can generate endless scripts, outlines, community posts, and more.

The $47 launch price means that as time passes and Matt adds new features, the price will increase.

If you hire a script writer to write the scripts for you, they will probably charge $50 – $100 per script, depending on its length.

Sign up for the yearly plan right from the start to get a huge $120 yearly Tube Magic discount.

Tube Magic discount

Is Matt Par Legit?
As a student of Matt Par’s YouTube course for over a year now, I can tell you firsthand that Matt Par is legit and puts a lot of effort into everything he does.

Matt has become a multi-millionaire by starting faceless YouTube channels (and today has 13 of them!), making money from YouTube ads, affiliate commissions, and selling his flagship course, Tube Mastery and Monetization.

Conclusion
Tube Magic will absolutely shorten your journey of growing on YouTube, allowing you to upload more videos to your YouTube channel and earn more income from YouTube!

This post was a complete Tube Magic review.

If you are serious about making your YouTube channel a success this year and starting to make money from YouTube ads and affiliate commissions, then having a system in place is the perfect way to do this.

By using a system for producing your videos and an advanced AI tool designed especially for YouTubers, you will be able to make significant progress much faster.

This post may contain affiliate links, which means I’ll receive a commission if you purchase through one of my links at no extra cost to you! We only recommend courses & tools that we bought, used, and loved! Thank you for supporting the Busy Mom Side Hustle blog.

If you are working on a new YouTube channel or already have a channel and are trying to keep up with uploading new videos every week, you already know it takes ages to complete one video!

Hours turn into days as you research keywords, write scripts, brainstorm engaging titles, and check your competitors to find the perfect tags. This complete and honest Tube Magic review will check if this new AI tool for YouTubers really delivers!

I have been in the process of producing videos for my new YouTube channel for a while and doing everything by myself takes a huge amount of time!

This is why I constantly seek new ways to speed up this process. I jumped on the opportunity to sign up for Tube Magic by Matt Par and see what it can do for my video creation.

As a student of Matt Par’s Tube Mastery and Monetization course, I’ve got a unique perspective on whether Tube Magic lives up to the principles taught in the course.

So, let’s dive deep and see if his software can truly implement the strategies that Matt shows in his course, but much faster!

Tube Magic by Matt Par

Tube Magic is a new AI tool for YouTubers. It speeds up the video creation, allowing users to create more videos in less time.

Starting a faceless YouTube channel is one of the fully automated business ideas you can start online.

It can generate an engaging complete YouTube video script and give you ideas for new videos based on the content on your channel or your competitor’s channel.

Tube Magic also gives you the specific tags to use on your video when you upload it (so you don’t have to waste time doing keyword research) and also writes your video titles for you.

The original version of the software was called Morise.ai, and it was acquired by Matt Par, the young millionaire YouTuber, in March 2024. Since then, he has continued to develop it and add more exciting features.

Tube Magic Features

Generate Video Ideas –

To get new video ideas, all you need to do is to put your YouTube channel handle or any channel within your niche, and Tube Magic will generate ideas for you.

You will get a new video idea for your channel every time you click the Generate button.

Here is an example: Let’s say I picked one of the YouTube channels in the affiliate marketing niche (this is Ross Minchev’s YouTube channel).

The video idea I got is ‘SEO Strategies to Boost Your Clickbank Earnings in 2024’ — that’s just perfect!

If you like the video idea Tube Magic gave you, you can generate the script directly from this page by clicking the ‘Generate Script’ button.

Video Scripts

When you ask Tube Magic to generate a video script for you, you will write the title of the video, select the type of video, and specify the number of words your script should be. That’s it!

Video script generator

AI script generator

A general script

A ‘How-To’ video

A script outline

A list video

Script Outline

This feature is a huge time saver. If you want Tube Magic to generate the script outline for you so you can take it and elaborate on each bullet point yourself, this is the feature to use. Let’s see how it will generate an outline for our video. I took a screenshot of the beginning of the outline, as you can see it gives you not only the bullet point but also key points to discuss for each of these bullet points –

Script outline

Good to note that the video script outline generates this outline based on Matt Par’s best practices that he follows when he creates Faceless YouTube videos.

Video Research –
This is a really cool feature. By typing a keyword that you want to create a video for, you can get the most viral videos on YouTube for that keyword. You can also add filters like a Date Range, Views and Relevancy.

Here is an example of a search I did for the keyword ‘side hustle ideas’ (I took a screenshot of the first three results) –

YouTube Keyword Research

This is just a cool feature! If you have been using another YouTube tool just for keyword research on YouTube, you know how valuable this information is.

With TubeMagic, you can enter a seed keyword in your niche. The tool will generate all semantic and long-tail keywords, as well as their monthly search volume on YouTube, the competition, and the score that TubeMagic gives to that keyword, so you’ll know if it’s worth pursuing or not.

Here is a screenshot I took from searching the keyword – affiliate marketing (the screenshot is just taking the beginning of the page) –

Warp Upload

The Warp Upload tool will generate your video title, description, and tags! All you need to do is upload your video to YouTube as ‘unlisted’ and then copy and paste the URL of this unlisted video into TubeMagic.

TubeMagic will transcribe your video so it can give you the best meta data (title, description, and tags) to optimize your ranking on YouTube.

The tags are created by analyzing other viral videos in your niche to find the best ones for your video.

Logs Feature
All the video ideas and video scripts you create in Tube Magic are automatically stored and saved in the Logs section, so you won’t need to worry about losing any of your work. This is also good if you want to revisit something you started weeks or months ago.

Community Posts –
If you are not familiar with community posts, they are short-form content (which could be text, images, quizzes, polls, and more). Community posts are another way of engaging your audience by asking them to comment or answer questions on YouTube.

All you need to do to generate a community post for your YouTube channel is just put in your channel handle (or a competitor’s handle) and click ‘Generate.’

Here is an example I created by copying and pasting a competitor’s YouTube channel’s handle –

My Videos Tab

The videos tab is at the top menu; this is where all your complete videos will be saved.

Feature Ideas

Matt also wants to get customers’ feedback and see what other features they want to include in Tube Magic. Customers can post on the Future Ideas page, and Matt Par and his team will review their ideas.

You will be able to post your ideas and also vote on others’ people suggestions.

• If you prefer your dashboard to be light in color, for example, you will be able to choose a light mode.
  • The keyword research feature is also in progress! Once it is finished, you won’t have to pay for a separate YouTube keyword tool like VidIQ.
  • The TubeMagic keyword research tool will allow you to see a keyword’s monthly search volume, YouTube competition, and even the score that Tube Magic gives this keyword (combining the search and competition data) so you’ll know how easy or difficult it will be to rank your video on YouTube for this keyword.

The Tube Magic community is the place to get full support for any questions you have about the tool, whether you encounter problems or just want to make suggestions.

It is also a great place to engage and connect with other YouTubers who use this software.

Tube Magic Reviews

Pros & Cons

Pros –

• It saves hours of work for each video you create! It generates your video scripts, helps you develop video ideas, writes engaging titles, and even researches the best tags you want to add to your videos.
  • Very user-friendly layout and dashboard. There is no need to watch lengthy tutorials or waste time figuring out how to use this software. When you click on the ‘AI Tools’ tab, you can see all the tools in front of you, and all other settings are on the left-hand side menu.
  • Tube Magic gets new updates every month! Matt Par generates a few hundred thousand dollars a year just from ads on his faceless YouTube channels, and as a super-motivated person, he is updating this software according to his needs.
  • You get access to a community of YouTubers using the software and Matt himself, who responds to questions about the software and records feedback from the community.

Cons

The monthly price can be a bit expensive for beginners. However, if you calculate the time it takes you to do all these tasks yourself (like research, scripting, finding tags, etc.), you would probably conclude that saving 2-3 days of work every month is worth much more than $47.

Tube Magic Pricing

This software has no limitations, which means you can generate endless scripts, outlines, community posts, and more.

The $47 launch price means that as time passes and Matt adds new features, the price will increase.

If you hire a script writer to write the scripts for you, they will probably charge $50 – $100 per script, depending on its length.

Sign up for the yearly plan right from the start to get a huge $120 yearly Tube Magic discount.

Is Matt Par Legit?
As a student of Matt Par’s YouTube course for over a year now, I can tell you firsthand that Matt Par is legit and puts a lot of effort into everything he does.

Matt has become a multi-millionaire by starting faceless YouTube channels (and today has 13 of them!), making money from YouTube ads, affiliate commissions, and selling his flagship course, Tube Mastery and Monetization.

Conclusion
Tube Magic will absolutely shorten your journey of growing on YouTube, allowing you to upload more videos to your YouTube channel and earn more income from YouTube!

If you are serious about making your YouTube channel a success this year and starting to make money from YouTube ads and affiliate commissions, then having a system in place is the perfect way to do this.

By using a system for producing your videos and an advanced AI tool designed especially for YouTubers, you will be able to make significant progress much faster.

This post may contain affiliate links, which means I’ll receive a commission if you purchase through one of my links at no extra cost to you! We only recommend courses & tools that we bought, used, and loved! Thank you for supporting the Busy Mom Side Hustle blog.

Tube Magic by Matt Par

Tube Magic Matt Par

Tube Magic Features

Tube Magic features

Generate Video Ideas –

Video Scripts

Video script generator

A general script

A ‘How-To’ video

A script outline

A list video

Script Outline

Script outline

Video Research –

YouTube Keyword Research

Warp Upload

Logs Feature

Community Posts –

My Videos Tab

Feature Ideas

Tube Magic Reviews

Pros & Cons

Pros –

Cons

Tube Magic Pricing

Is Matt Par Legit?

Conclusion

Last edited:

Tube Magic by Matt Par

Tube Magic Matt Par

Tube Magic Features

Tube Magic features

Generate Video Ideas –

Video Scripts

Video script generator

AI script generator

A general script

A ‘How-To’ video

A script outline

A list video

Script Outline

Script outline

Video Research –

YouTube Keyword Research

YouTube Keyword Research

Warp Upload

Logs Feature

Community Posts –

My Videos Tab

Feature Ideas

Tube Magic Reviews

Pros & Cons

Pros –

Cons

Tube Magic Pricing

Tube Magic discount

Is Matt Par Legit?

Conclusion

Tube Magic by Matt Par

Tube Magic Features

Generate Video Ideas –

Video Scripts

Video script generator

AI script generator

A general script

A ‘How-To’ video

A script outline

A list video

Script Outline

Script outline

Video Research –

YouTube Keyword Research

Warp Upload

Logs Feature

Community Posts –

My Videos Tab

Feature Ideas

Tube Magic Reviews

Pros & Cons

Pros –

Cons

Tube Magic Pricing

Is Matt Par Legit?

Conclusion

Tube Magic by Matt Par

Tube Magic Matt Par

Tube Magic Features

Tube Magic features

Generate Video Ideas –

Video Scripts

Video script generator

A general script

A ‘How-To’ video

A script outline

A list video

Script Outline

Script outline

Video Research –

YouTube Keyword Research

Warp Upload

Logs Feature

Community Posts –

My Videos Tab

Feature Ideas

Tube Magic Reviews

Pros & Cons

Pros –

Cons

Tube Magic Pricing

Is Matt Par Legit?

Conclusion

Last edited: